Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hauling Hay


I have stopped to think about y'all bucking and hauling hay as I work in this heat. It makes me kind of chuckle. But, at the same time I wish I was helping. Partly because it is awesome and partly because it is not 105 degrees with humidity out there!   
    I was so nervous to be ZL that the day before transfers, while I was packing, I had to relieve myself from diarhea 8 times! (Embarrassing!)

I am alot more comfortable with it now. Elder Andersen is my companion. He is a good guy from Utah.   
    The ward we are in could improve a lot. We have already set goals and made plans to help the area and the zone members also.
      I am good friends with one of the AP's, so I am borrowing his bike for now. Maybe he will let me keep it because he goes home this transfer. His bike is definitely not from wal-mart because it is still in good shape after two years.
 
   My bike was destroyed. I left it in Wichita Falls.... in pieces.   It would be possible to get it back, but it would take a while and I don't think it is worth it. I wish I would've remembered about the two year warranty.
    
          My new address is         

   6438 N Warren, apt. #161
   Oklahoma City, OK 73116    

  My area is like basically downtown OKC. The biggest tower in OKC is in my area and the Chesapeak Arena (The OKC's NBA Thunder stadium) is in my area too. I think the bombing memorial is too.

I'm looking forward to my birthday box! 

Love y'all!

Elder Shumway

No comments:

Post a Comment