Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm loving my mission!

Hey fam!!!!
  The MTC IS AWESOME!!! I felt sooooo cool and a little weird when I put my nametag on. I still think it's wierd when I look in the mirror and see a missionary there. Being a missionary is very very hard work and almost frustrating sometimes. But at the same time it's a blast!!!

I was called to be the district leader over my district! That was a shocking experience. I didn't feel like I could do a leadership job this soon. The zone leaders I work with are the coolest guys here. We're like best friends already. Their names are Elder Hortt and Elder Garner. We love to joke and have fun when we're not working.

My comp's name is Elder Jolly. He is very forgetful and kinda slow. It is very frustrating working with him cuz he doesn't know very much at all. But I'm being patient with him and helping him. He has improved a little bit over the last few days though.

Anyway, my time is about to run out so I've gotta go. P-days are almost like any other day, very busy and filled with tons of stuff that needs to get done.

I'm safe and loving my mission so far! Don't worry about me.
-Elder Shumway

No comments:

Post a Comment