Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Leadership!

Last Wednesday I was made a Trainer AND the District Leader!

High School NEVER stressed me out like this! We also had a baptism last Sunday and I had to give one of the talks in front of lots of missionaries and a large crowd. Talk about a stressful week!

 Being a district leader is hectic sometimes. My little desk is covered with papers and forms. I have to do weekly training and I am now responsible for all the missionaries in my district. That includes a set of sister missionaries. It is a little bit different making sure the sister missionaries are taken care of.....a lot different than elders. My responsibilities at District Leader makes going out and working seem like a relief!

It is super fun training a new missionary. He is from Cash Valley UT. He likes football and we have alot in common. I can already tell that he will be a good missionary. It is funny listening to him try to get used to talking to people on the streets though. It kinda reminds me of when I was being trained.

I'm working extra hard now, and still having a great time!

Luv,
Elder Shumway

No comments:

Post a Comment